Saturday, May 9, 2009

I'm back, at least for today

Did I mention I was a terrible blogger? You were warned. Chaos has been swirling through our home but my head is still above water. It seems between work, managing a home, cub scouts, swim club, mini 4-H, speech therapy, developmental therapy, homework and preschool, I barely have time to breath. Oh, and golf is in full swing so Harry has many commitments as the coach. We are all well with the family, though, and we feel so blessed to be able to have such wonderful opportunities.

I will post some pictures (which is why anyone who still checks this site is really interested in seeing, right?)

Items of interest in the last 3 months:

Spring Break: We took the world's cheapest vacation to Florida. We drove to Florida, used free hotel nights, stayed at my grandpa's house, took daily trips to the beach, cooked food at the house and had one of the best trips ever! The kids loved the beaches and parks we found in Florida.

School: Tristan in finishing up the 3rd grade and is loving cub scouts. Alex loved his first year of kindergarten and is becoming a great writer - I'll try to post an example later. Lily decided on her own that she is going to kindergarten next year. I wanted to hold her back since she will be one of the youngest in her class but she learned everything I required and now will attend school in the fall. Lyra continues with speech and developmental therapies and is making good progress.

The Mini: Harry and I ran the Mini marathon in Indy again this year. We were going to run the race together but due to some lack of communication, our 2 1/2 hours of "alone time" running with 35,000 other people didn't happen. But we both had good times and it was a positive experience by the end of the race. We are both training for another Olympic Tri this summer in our spare time (as in 5:30am).

No comments:

Post a Comment